Friday, March 21, 2014

Kanye West - New Slaves

My momma was raised in an era when, Clean water was only served to the fairer skin Doing clothes you would have thought I had help But they wasn't satisfied unless I picked the cotton myself. You see it's broke n***a racism That's that "Don't touch anything in the store" And there's rich n***a racism That's that "Come here, please buy more" What you want a Bentley, fur coat and diamond chain? All you blacks want all the same things Used to only be n***as now everybody playing Spending everything on Alexander Wang New Slaves. You see it's leaders and there's followers But I'd rather be a d**k than a swallower.

1 comment:

  1. around 400 years ago our ancestors were brought to this country on boats and in chains. Jump to modern day society and somehow we are still enslaved, but not by others because we have enslaved ourselves. we are enthralled by jewelry, clothing, money and entertainment to the point where we have smothered our intellectual capacity and limited our opportunity for greatness!!

    ReplyDelete